Friday, April 25, 2008

Life After Dropping Off Justin


Well, we made it home after dropping Justin...I mean, Elder Heaton, at the MTC, we had a very long drive back to Arizona for Kevin to go to work and Emily to go to school. I spent the last two days finishing Emily's formal dress, for the 'Mormon Prom'. Yes, there is such a thing, in Flagstaff, Arizona.

We had to take lots of pictures to send to family and to Justin. My aunt Judy stayed with our pets and house and has stayed on to spend some time with us and got to participate in the 'prom' chaos of finishing the prom dress, hair, makeup, teasing Emily about her extremely high heels.
The hardest thing I've dealt with has been my computers crashing. We have gotten some of the information backed up, but some of my important photos and documents are still out there somewhere.
Kevin has been busy at work. Now that Justin has been delivered to the MTC, we will start getting the office ready so that he can get working on finishing that dissertation!

1 comment:

Borland family said...

WOW! Valerie!! JUstin,I mean elder Heaton's going to love washington, we love it, too bad we're in a different mission, but Tacoma isn't very far and a great place. I can't believe I found your blog. check us out borlandtimes.blogspot.com