Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Christmas and Justin













So, this was our first Christmas without Justin. My cousin Skylar (currently serving in the Air Force) came out with his dad, Jacky. Judy, my parents, grandmother and Becky along with multiple dogs enjoyed all of the excitement.






We were able to talk with Justin for the first time since we dropped him off at the MTC. He is doing very well and is loving his mission and the people that he is serving. Besides the stiches early on in his mission, I don't believe that he has had any other injuries, but of course I will be the last person in the world that he would tell!






He has had many baptisms and has met many people with ties to Arizona and to individuals that we know. A pair of missionaries were stranded at their apartment near Christmas time, one of the missionaries lived just a few miles from us in Colorado!






3 comments:

Borland family said...

I've been hoping to run into him. But last I heard he was in Lacy. Where is he now?

Val said...

He was in Olympia. He is now in Gig Harbor, but will probably be moved the middle of March

Pancake said...

He looks GREAT!!! You all do!