Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Long Time...

Yes...it has again been a long time since I have posted anything. Primarily, my life has been too busy to blink, much less update my blog.So, since February, my life has included the following:
  • Multiple trips to far and wide for work
  • Finding and reuniting my Aunt Judy with the daughter she gave up for adoption
  • Losing my Aunt Judy to lung cancer (which is a HORRIBLE way to die)
  • Moved to a camp trailer in an RV park with Emily for a month
  • Helped Emily adopt a puppy, which she named 'Muffins', he thinks I'm a chew toy
  • Finished packing and moved all of us to Camp Verde; for my health and for Emily's attitude adjustment, Kevin commutes
  • Attended the wedding of Kevin's brother, Robert to Becca Lunt in Utah
  • Had a manhole cover dropped on my left hand, the reason I am now typing with one finger....yeah, that too affects my ability to update my blog!














Emily attended the Mormon Prom with Daniel Frost

























Emily and I with Aunt Judy

The whole family with Kim Gray and her
daughter Stormie were able to meet Judy a week prior to her death



No comments: